Thursday, April 23, 2009

Part of the family


Just finish watching Marley and Me on my laptop. Took me 3 days to watch it since my schedule is super tight this week with classes, work and tech rehearsals that could drag long till midnight. Anyway, Marley and Me is just a regular family drama but it touches my heart because it talks about a dog and just not any dog but a pet close to home. Seeing Marley being picked out from the bunch as the "clearance puppy". And from being the uncontrollable dog to being part of the family. It is scenes like this that touch my heart. My family has a cat too and she is called Bebee. I've seen her grown from a kitty to a beauty. I bathed her, fed her, played with her. Made her exercise on the treadmill when I was too lazy to. Going to bed with her and most of all being greet by her screams in the morning. I missed all those times. I haven't been home for 3 years now and it is a long time. She wouldn't be able to remember me anymore but I will always love her. Hopefully I get to go home soon and spend time with her =)

photo credits by mummy
model: Bebee

p.s. To succeed in the world it is not enough to be stupid, you must also be well-mannered

No comments:

Post a Comment